Sunday 18 October 2009

OCT 17

An e-mail was sent:



"Hello,

I am a personal friend of the originators of the hoax.
They are personal longtime friends of mine.

However entertaining it was to watch, I do feel bad that several of you
went out of your way to solve the mystery.

I wish to remain anonymous at all costs, for more information,
feel free to contact my cell at any time. I will reveal their identities.

Cell: 724-984-1492 724-984-1492

Email: darklight5002@gmail.com

I congratulate you on your completion of the mystery, and even
the originators are impressed."





Bring The Gun texted this number: "in response to my question if the people who were doing it were DF members....

"no they arent. we all knew the best way for this to spread was via the DF. u dont understand how well we researched this beforehand"

"there is no intention of continuing now that its been found to be a hoax. i do however believe it would have been continued via on the spot ideas""


FULL "INTERVIEW" HERE: http://afitalk.blogspot.com/2009/10/if-you-still-care-my-interview-with-one.html

0 comments: