Sunday 13 December 2009

DEC 13

On December 13th we get:

Four new tweets:


"The meeting was uneventful. I believe security was adequate."

"She believes the snow is real. She believes the sky is real. Autumn, do not tell her otherwise."

"Veronica and Autumn, you must not go anywhere for the next few hours. I have business to attend to. You need not worry."

"Beware, the both of you. Love attracts all those who taint the cherished. "

A new Myspace blog:

"A chance meeting
I spoke with him today, just as the dark morning was ending. Today they met in the old hospital, the very place I was born. Autumn and Veronica came out first. I waited for him, not sure if he was there, but 30 minutes later I saw him. I followed him as far as the park with all the sculptures when he turned around and saw me. He stared at me for a long time. I asked him if he remembered and he said nothing. The snow falling was beautiful today."

A Changed Myspace status:

"I have gone to an interview."

A response to floralysis:

"There have been so many changes that have been hard to adapt to, but things are generally peaceful where I am away from the cities and riots. We have been having some unusual weather sometimes, though. Very heavy rains that go on and on. How have you found the weather? Anything odd? Sorry to ask so many questions, but where I am, it's so rare that we have access to an outbound connection and have little information about the rest of the world." Floralysis

"It is snowing in Pripyat now. You must be living in one of the warm areas, no? All the excess ocean water creates lots of precipitation I hear." Haiku

"I have decided that it might be safer to communicate this way, as I am wary of the digital eyes and this may be a safer way. Though, who knows what is actually safe anymore. I read your observations and I am worried for you. Are you ok? Is Autumn ok? The conspirators he has been meeting with, are they dangerous? One of them has been communicating with us as well, but we are suspicious of him. This sounds like a bad situation for you to be in. There are several of us who are concerned for you, as I'm sure you know by now. We trust you and you can trust us. We're on your side. Please be careful and stay safe." Floralysis

"Thank you greatly for your concern. You are right that we are always under the digital eyes, but they are a good thing. They keep us safe but I fear they are failing. Perhaps because of Pripyat being so far away from the US Government and all?
I am afraid I cannot trust my dear Autumn anymore. The conspirators may be dangerous but they are quite intriguing to me ... ah, I can't say more. You are right to be suspicious. We can't trust anyone but the US Government. I am safe as of now and I wish for the safety of all of you as well." Haiku

"I remember when we could not trust the government, but I do trust them now. Without them, there may be no America left. I'm so sorry to hear about Autumn. Does he know you don't trust him? Is his project from the Government? I understand if you can't tell us about that. I'd fear that horribly, though, looking back on the free times, there are so many thing I get suspicious of now. We know you cannot share everything with us, so forgive the questions, but we are as intrigued by the conspirators as you are. But, maybe you can tell me this: I have heard that the dark mornings are a weather phenomenon... but what are they like? Is it simply darker for a longer time, or is it perhaps a dense cloud cover, or something else? We don't have dark mornings here and are verious curious about this."

"Having been instrumental in creating this new US Government system I have to say I do not miss the "free times" as they were never free. Now we are truly free, and we are all equal, the defenseless creatures among us. The digital eyes keep us free. Those of you fortunate enough to be in the lower 48 should have no reason to worry. I am hoping a governor will be sent to Pripyat soon.
I have asked Autumn to explain to me the dark mornings but he assures me I would not understand them. Dark mornings follow nights that are absent of noctilucent clouds, and the darkness lingers until around 10:00" Haiku

A Response to Deannab63:

"Autumn...Is he going to make it? The Death of Seasons does not bode well..."

"I believe I have always known that Autumn would not last." Haiku


A Response to ShadesOfBlack:

"Hello, Haiku. I hear that you're having a lot of snowfall in Ukraine. I'm in Minnesota - there's a lot here too! Hopefully it isn't as cold where you are though. I'm not from Minnesota so the below zero weather is hard to adapt to. Sometimes I wish I could leave. Do you ever feel like that in Pripyat?" ShadesOfBlack

"Wow, is Minnesota inhabitable by humans once again? I need to keep up with continental news more often I suppose. It is quite cold and always snowing in Pripyat but oddly when I venture to the gates of the city I find that the Ukrainian territory is much warmer with no snow - perhaps the radiation warms it? I have been quite happy in Pripyat actually. It feels very much like home to me and sometimes I almost feel like my parents are here with me even though I know they likely perished. I would never want to leave but I fear certain people are attempting to destroy the happiness I've found here." Haiku

"My family thought it would be best if I left the east coast, away from urbia and the violence. Minnesota is alright. You can still see the traces of a great city in the ruins. Hopefully the restoration projects will bring it back to its former glory. That is very odd that the snow is only falling in a specific place. I'm sure it's not the radiation though, being that Pripyat was greatly affected by the Chernobyl disaster as well and has very high levels of radiation. Maybe there is something happening that you do not know of? There is cloud seeding, you know. Have you heard of it? It's a way of scientifically altering weather patterns. The Russians used it in 1986 to keep radioactive rains from falling on Moscow. Instead, they fell on areas in Belarus and Ukraine, making the radiations that much higher."

"Ah, understandable. I feel the snow may be due to radiation differences as the US cleaned all the radiation from Pripyat but not from Ukrainian territory. Some of the people I've met at the gates have told me the US Government left all the waste in Ukrainian territory but I would not believe that. I hope some day the US can buy all of Ukraine and give these poor people a better life. I also hope things go quickly with the restoration of your own fair state. It was hit hard during the Apocalypse I know.
I am afraid I cannot discuss with you on the subject of cloud seeding. My husband warned me to stay quiet about such matters. I can't make this worse." Haiku

"I wasn't aware that the US had only cleaned Pripyat. That seems a bit unfair. Hopefully they will clean the entire territory one day.
Your husband is probably right. You don't know who you can trust. I understand. How is he by the way? You've sounded concerned for him in your blog entries."

"I believe I cannot trust Autumn, but then I also believe he cannot trust me." Haiku


Possibly some info on "the crash" found by ShadesOfBlack:

http://www.c-ing.ca/POYi64.pdf

0 comments: