Tuesday 15 December 2009

DEC 15-16

TWEETS:

"http://aftertheapocalypse.zoomshare.com"

"Tomorrow is a dark morning, but it seems we are short on conspirators."

"She hid the words; they're only yours to find. http://recordofapocalypse.webs.com/apps/blog/"

[on the zoomshare site, click on "remnants" in the left sidebar. the username is Guest and the password is alpsyeuetg. when you do that you get this:

Haiku Reivers visits Emporia for book signing
by Allison Jones, reporter

The famed Haiku Reivers will be at the new Emporia Government Building for three hours only this Friday. She will be signing copies of her book that changed the world. I had the opportunity of asking Ms. Reivers some questions this morning.

AJ: So, I hear you were trapped under rubble for several months during the dying days?

HR: Yes, dear, I was. It was quite frightening but I had the sacred words in my heard to keep me through the ordeal.

AJ: Can you tell us what it was like to live in a bunker with Madame President and re-design the United States Government?

HR: Yes, but I would have to kill you afterwards. If you published it, then I would have to kill all of Emporia.

AJ: We certaintly do not want that. What are you most looking forward to during your stay in Kansas?

HR: The corn is nice. I'd like to visit a corn maze, or a maise maze.

Emporia Gazette
March 14, 2015


0 comments: