Wednesday 16 December 2009

DEC 16

New Tweets:

"We met this dark morning and I am sure we were not seen this time. Despite diversions, the plan is back on track."

"Old news is old news. What could old news possibly have to offer?"

"Tomorrow is a dark morning, but it seems we are short on conspirators."

New Blog Entry:

"A disappearance and an appearance
Veronica disappeared in the night. It's no loss; she could not tell the truth.

The old Ukrainian lady I met on the edge of town showed up at my door early this morning. I invited her in, made her tea and sandwiches. She told me many strange things. She said she sees the sky move, and sometimes pieces of the sky fall on her.

She told me that "one of your people" which I assume means someone from Pripyat, has been living among the Ukrainians. She said he would not disclose his name but he was not doing well with the Ukrainian ways. I can't see how anyone would cope with their ways, but I did not tell her that.

I sent her home with a basket of fruit and nuts and some extra clothing and blankets we had around the house. She refused the blankets, saying it's not cold outside the gates of Pripyat."

New Myspace Status:

"It seems that my past is in the way all the time."



The last two links tweeted have been removed from the twitter account but are still viewable.

0 comments: