Friday 11 December 2009

DEC 11

floralysis figured out that the building from the background of the twitter is The Palace of Culture: Energetik that is in an old abandoned city in Pripyat, Ukrain.

floralysis also linked the sarcophagus talked about in the Myspace blog with Energetik. A sarcophagus is a nuclear reactor cover which links up to Autumn being a climate scientist.

In the About Me section of the Myspace profile it says:

"I was born in Pripyat, Ukraine on April 26, 1986 at 1:23 a.m. I came into the world just as it seemed to be ending. I would never meet my parents and somehow I ended up in a California town, for which I was cleverly named. I became a novelist and married Autumn Miller, a renowned climatologist. I thought I would never see my hometown but after the United States acquired and cleaned the exclusion zone in 2012, my husband was asked to move there and participate on a research team. We moved here on my 30th birthday. It has been wonderful and it doesn't feel like a disaster site at all. There are a select few people residing here, from countries all over the world, but we are all very close and it feels just like home. However, suspicious activity has been going on lately and I've decided to investigate and keep track of all I witness here. I will share my observations with you, my trusted friends."

The new headline of the profile says "Something seems to be wrong with MySpace. It says it's still 2009!" so we seem to be dealing with a character from the future.


A new tweet says "I told Autumn he needs to take his wife and leave town before the crash. He said she has no desire to leave. I'm afraid it may be too late."

Yet another tweet says "Science and saviors, but who could stop this rain?" Boy, we sure are getting a lot of clues today.

0 comments: