Tuesday 15 December 2009

DEC 14

Four New Tweets:

"Nothing pure can ever stay. Don't say anything. Don't say anything."

"Autumn, I didn't expect this. Stay one more night and we'll show her well."

"We held hands, we shared beds. She told her that we were lovers. But it was all out of spite."

"I did not forget. "I will wait for you," she said. She is the one who betrayed. No meeting tomorrow."

Tweets That Are No Longer Posted:

"It's peanut butter jelly time."

"With cute little boxes of chocolate soy milk."

Three New Blog Entries:

"It has been a long day
He thinks I betrayed him. And now I betray my once dear Autumn. All because of promises I could not keep. Had I known he would return I would have waited endlessly. No, it's too late now. Three tears I keep for you, my love, lost once again."

"I know it is late, but I've seen too much
Autumn was away tonight. I decided to visit "him." I saw them. Veronica told me they were lovers. What to do? At least now it is all in the open.

We were once together, now I'm simply surrounded."

"When the snow stops falling
I invited Veronica to my home and left Autumn with him, to their own devices. I am not sure if they plotting against me or for me. Or perhaps I have been the fool all along. The snow has stopped falling in Pripyat and left me quite unsettled. Veronica says it is the first December day with no snow since she's been here.

The sky looks different as well, more like the sky over Ukraine. We walked to the edge of town this morning to compare and met a Ukrainian woman at the gates. She said the sky is falling. She is probably suffering from lack of enlightenment and consumption of death."

A Changed Myspace Status:

"Autumn plans to stay with him again tonight. I don't know how long this has been going on, or who I'm jealous of."

The Prophet?:
"Or is AFi the prophet? Or Davey?"
"You know you can't speak the name of the prophet." Haiku

"I'm pretty sure Davey is the prohpet because I quoted some lyrics and she said someting along the lines of 'You know the sacred words well. Keep them close to your heart'" deannab63

"I am so terribly sorry to ask this of you, but you seem to know more of the world than most of my few contacts away from here. We have heard whispers of the prophet. Has their been any new word? Or is it silence still? We hear so many rumors and tend to ignore them, but as this is dear to me, I couldn't help but ask. How has the sky been? I read it changed for you. I hope all is as well as can be." Floralysis

"The prophet remains in his humble abode as far as I know. I have not contacted him since he assisted me in changing the world so many years ago. The sky ... oh, the sky ...." Haiku


The Lovers:

"Well. Autumn and Haiku are married.
But Haiku and No one have a past
Veronica lied and told Haiku that she was with No-one
Because No-one thinks that Haiku doesn't remember the past.
And now Autumn is spending the night with No-one again
And Haiku invited Veronica over her house - when no one and Autumn were together" glassSpiderWebs

0 comments: