Tuesday 15 December 2009

DEC 15

Three New Tweets:

"And so, it is done. In the dark of night where no one could see, I lay you to sleep."

"Oh, I can smell a hint of death in the air tonight. Sleep well, my dear, for now. "

"Wear your tears tonight, my dear. I close my eyes and nothing's changed at all."

Myseterious Tweets That Were Deleted:

"I'm caught in a bad romance. With cupcakes."

"i bought little snuggies for my cats."


Response to ShadesofBlack:
"Your most recent update is concerning some of us. Who is missing? Autumn and the other conspirator? Is there anything that we can do to help? This is not a time for secrets if lives hang in the balance. As believers we need to look out for each other and sacrafice anything within the theory."

"Yes, Autumn is missing. Veronica and I are searching. Maybe we'll see a body. Maybe we'll see a few." Haiku

Response to jessblaqk:

"How was the interview? Did you find out anything interesting? I fear something is going to happen."

"The interview was scrambled in two words, I am sad to say. Indeed, something may happen soon. alpsyeuetg" Haiku

The Prophet?:

"He was not the great entity he is now prior to the Apocalypse. Now the world hangs tightly to his every sacred word." Haiku

0 comments: